• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Help ! Close up shots of the Bussing Nag L4500S

panzerace007

Hey Doods ! ,

I'm in need of some closeup shots of the Bussing Nag's Windshield trim. With th pix that I have been able to find, I can't get a clear picture of the trim. ....

I'm building AFV Club's Busssing Nag L4500S and upon inspection of the front Windshield & trim I notice there's a gap in the center , splitting the WindShield in 1/2. There is narry a part in th kit , nor is one called out to fill this. I can't seem to find anything in any review that I read & questions to Terry @ Perth go unanswered ( I assume He's busy, which I understand)

Take a look for your self -

h3647bb2.jpg

If you look in th middle of the WindShield, it is "grooved" as to accept a part . If you look on th Box Art - there seems to be a bracket that fits in between th Windows ?​

h51bcf8c.jpg

If you look, you can see , what seems to be a bracket between the windows.​

So, If any one has any close up pix, or knows of a Book that spotlights the Bussing Nag L4500S please !! I have no Research pix of these Trucks ! ......and I feel Naked with out any ! :woohoo:

Thanx in Advance

\m/\m/

I "might" have a little something on this. It probably won't be much if I do. (some very old AFV magazines from England)

Will take a look tonight and see if there is anything that could answer your question.

Hey Eagle,

Thanx for any & all help. Also . I thought for sure that I would find pix at least from Belgium - They seem to restore quite a few of Germany's Wheeled vehicles. Especially something like a truck.

Thanx Brotha !

\m/\m/

I did look through my reference stuff. All I found was a straight on side view of one and some poor drawings. That and my e-mail has been messing up for the last week. :bang head

Sorry I couldn't help, but if I do run across something I will definitely pass it on. :(

well should be a split windscreen by the photo ..... can't believe it's not in the destructions, is the windshield a two piece or is it a single piece ?? .... Hey Paul are you using Yahoo?? for eMail .... I can't seem to get anything trough to a contact of mine ....

The small drawing did show a split windshield for what it is worth. I do use Yahoo for e-mail can PM the addy to you if you want.

Back