• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Helicopter Campaign

ij001

No it isn't 'all inclusive', unless somebody has a photo of a tank with a working rotor strapped to it (even now I can see Jeff hurtling around his favourite search engine trying find just that !!). But think about it, there's a h*ll of a lot of very good helo & rotary wing models out there. Hasegawa have recently released a CV-22 and Zvezda's Hind-E is supposed to be exquisite, not to mention Airfix & RoG issuing numerous Lynx's in both 1:48 & 1:32.

Maybe you fancy something a wee bit bigger...

h1ac6d0f.JPG

A 1:24 UH-1 with your very own Sly Stallone figure !! :soldier... yes you would need to clear a lot of bench space, but I can almost guarantee you'll be the only 'kid-on-your-block' who'll be building one :coolio . If this goes ahead, then I'll be fronting-up with one of these:

h966b736.jpg

...in 1:48 !!. Go large or go home, right ?? :geek. So come-on, it doesn't need to be a true helo, an autogyro or tilt-wing/rotor is fine. Over to you folks.

Ian

I have a couple of LARGE 1/35 scale copters in my stash. The Chinook A from Trumpy, The Hind which I have a quite involved paint scheme for. (that will probly be a private build would take too long) and a very old Blue Thunder helicopter from Monogram. Actually that helicopter was repurposed for the mini-series Amerika as a Russian helicopter.

:hmmm

I'm definitely in. Got 2 Blackhawks, and a Cobra kit to build, and trying to get my hands on a UH-58 Kiowa Warrior kit.

:woohoo:

In for sure! Have a number of the air beater kits that need built. :drinks

Oh I'm so go to bury this thread in photos starting now :frantic

Back