• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

paratrooper 82nd Airborne - My very first bust!!

gioazz

Ciao a tutti,

I've finally managed to finish my very first bust, a great Young miniature sculpture superbly casted!: the paratrooper from the 82nd Airborne.

Has been a fantastic discovery and I really recommend everyone to try a bust, at least once.

Here below you can find the pictures of the bust, let me know what you think!

Ciao

Giovanni

DSC_0990WEB.jpg

DSC_0991web.jpg

DSC_0992web.jpg

DSC_0993web.jpg

DSC_0994web.jpg

DSC_0995web.jpg

DSC_0996web.jpg

DSC_0997web.jpg

GIO,

AWESOME !!!! (y) (y) (y) :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro:

Those Eyes are .... AWESOME !!! Superbly done !!! He's got that hagered, 1000 yard stare !! Mastered !!

Belisimo ~!

Hey Giovanni
Now that is some great painting that brings out the best in this well detailed sculpt mate.
So much to look at in what is essentially a quarter of a person ;)
For me, the red in the All American badge could be lightened a little, or maybe not as dark washed?
Great stuff
Brad

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Outstanding G!

Wow and wow! Fantastic work, i love the detail on uniform B-)

All the best!
Dusan.

SUPERB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy[/quote

Beautifully done Giovanni. Absolutely incredible work (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

GIO,

AWESOME !!!! (y) (y) (y) :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro:

Those Eyes are .... AWESOME !!! Superbly done !!! He's got that hagered, 1000 yard stare !! Mastered !!

Belisimo ~!

Hey Giovanni
Now that is some great painting that brings out the best in this well detailed sculpt mate.
So much to look at in what is essentially a quarter of a person ;)
For me, the red in the All American badge could be lightened a little, or maybe not as dark washed?
Great stuff
Brad

Hi guys thanks so much everyone!!

@Brad: I think you are right the patch should be lighter, I'll work on it!

Grazie mille!

Giovanni

Giovanni,

Absolutely incredible work! You seem to improve geometrically every time I check out your forum. This is my favorite so far. The detail, the face, unbelievable. You have come a long way in a very short time my friend! And I don't think your talent has been exploited anywhere near it's limits!

Hell, I'm proud just to have noticed your work right away!

Magnificent, just magnificent!!! World class!

Bob

Giovanni,

Absolutely incredible work! You seem to improve geometrically every time I check out your forum. This is my favorite so far. The detail, the face, unbelievable. You have come a long way in a very short time my friend! And I don't think your talent has been exploited anywhere near it's limits!

Hell, I'm proud just to have noticed your work right away!

Magnificent, just magnificent!!! World class!

Bob

Wow Bob, thanks so much, I really don't think I deserve all your compliments, I'm blushing...

You know how much your words mean to me, you are a legend for me!

Thanks again.

Giovanni

Back