• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Welcome Giovanni Azzara

Dear Bob,

You know how honoured and excited I feel to be offered this great opportunity.

I want to thank you personally for your kind words and overall for what have you done to this wonderful hobby (maybe art in your case)!

I also want to thank the webmaster and the administrator for letting me be part of this amazing community.

Last but not least, thanks to everyone who post his work and who have been so kind to look and leave comments on my posts.

James, you are surely one of them and I wish I can be of any help if you need.

Because of that I want to give a different approach to my topics, listen to what you would like me to explain and make interactive painting (and maybe sculpting) posts, stealing the brilliant idea Bob and Laura already had.

But now stop with all this blurb and stay tuned, in the next few days you will have a small surprise.

Ciao

Giovanni

I am at your service Master Azzara, anything you need do not hesitate in asking and thank you for sharing your craft with us all.

Welcome Giovanni
It is truly a great day when I saw that you were here ........ I am waiting with excitement to see more .

Welcome Giovanni!

I am very excited about seeing more of your work. I really think you have a gift of beauty with your figures. I really admire them and hope that I can learn a lot from you and PLEASE post more very soon!

All the best!

Joe

Welcome Giovanni ,

We are honoured to enlist you to the honour of Master modeller on Tanks and Things , it is I believe as big an honour for any of our masters to be in the company they keep .

The rest of us mortals have much to learn from talent such as yours , and our masters .

Your work is superb , clean and fresh , your shading is sublime .

Thank you for your time in helping us learnfrom your extrordinary talent :)

Jenny :kiss:

We are in for a treat... several masters of figure painting each with a style of their own willing to help us develop our own style.

Regards,

moon puppy wrote:
I am at your service Master Azzara, anything you need do not hesitate in asking and thank you for sharing your craft with us all.

modelguru wrote:
Welcome Giovanni
It is truly a great day when I saw that you were here ........ I am waiting with excitement to see more .

Joe Hudson wrote:
Welcome Giovanni!

I am very excited about seeing more of your work. I really think you have a gift of beauty with your figures. I really admire them and hope that I can learn a lot from you and PLEASE post more very soon!

All the best!

Joe

jenny croft wrote:
Welcome Giovanni ,

We are honoured to enlist you to the honour of Master modeller on Tanks and Things , it is I believe as big an honour for any of our masters to be in the company they keep .

The rest of us mortals have much to learn from talent such as yours , and our masters .

Your work is superb , clean and fresh , your shading is sublime .

Thank you for your time in helping us learnfrom your extrordinary talent :)

Jenny :kiss:

Legio Italica wrote:
Congratulazioni Giovanni ! ;) I'm ready for some of your paint lessons ... (y)

Massimo

Sherman 18 wrote:
You do great work. Nice to to see you here in the Masters Class.

sharkmouth wrote:
We are in for a treat... several masters of figure painting each with a style of their own willing to help us develop our own style.

Regards,

Cari tutti (dear all)
I’m really overwhelmed by your kind words, sincerely and deeply touched.
I have learned and keep learning so much from all of you, I hope to be able to give you something back with my modest contribute.
Monday evening I will post my first interactive post, I wish I will have your comments and thoughts.
Thank you, grazie from the deep of my heart; I’m honored to be part of such a great community.
Giovanni

Back