• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Enter the New Kryptonians

The Zod

Builder's notes.
I am building three vehicles for this. Two V150's from Hobby Boss,and an eight wheeled LAV. I may add a 90mm turret to it.All of the people in this story will have Kryptonian names. :geek In the movie version,Jeeta-El will be played by Mila Jovovich. Hey,it's my fantasy. :popcorn With apologies to fans of good science fiction everywhere.
From the journal of Jeeta-El.

We are the New Kryptonians.
We are part human,part alien. Sometime during the early 21st century,a dying race called the Kryptonians landed somewhere in the Arizona desert.They looked like regular humans.With their tecnology,they were able to splice their DNA with some human volunteers.We volunteers were getting disgusted with the way the rest of the human race was acting. We despised the way the rest of the humans treated each other,the greed,and corruption,the way the planet was treated. The Kryptonians put us in suspended animation. We were soldiers in our former life. We are now awaken. We do not know exactly what we will find when we leave our underground facility.

We do know that the Earth went through a horrible time with the wars,and climate change. What kind of civilization is out there is anyones guess. We will try to contact people soon. For now our leader,Zod is having us train. We are different from regular humans. We can go for five days without any sleep. We require little food and water.We have three armoured wheeled vehicles for us to travel in. The Kryptonians changed the engines to run on a fuel that will not harm the envronment.They have given us the formula so we may share with people we can trust.

The Kryptonian DNA has made us different. We are stronger than the regular humans. How much pain and punishment we can take is not known as of now.We were given suggestions in our suspended animation on how we are to interact when we awoke. be kind to people in need,but also to be utterly ruthless to anyone who tries to harm us. Zod wants to make sure we are 100% ready when we do leave. He is a charasmatic man.He will be a great leader.
End first entry.

From the 2 captured specimens we have here in africa we can tell you depleted Uraniam rounds work very good. Not only can they not even sense the round aproaching but it renders theyr superior abilities Null and void. The round on impact also degenerates the spliced DNA and splits it.

Special note: When doing this experiment DONT do it indoors. The splitting of the DNA strands is extremely rapid and leaves them only as an pink mist that is hell to clean.

Sorry Zod I just could not resist. :bang head Damn I bet SA Dave will be the baddy now :mpup

From the 2 captured specimens we have here in africa we can tell you depleted Uraniam rounds work very good. Not only can they not even sense the round aproaching but it renders theyr superior abilities Null and void. The round on impact also degenerates the spliced DNA and splits it.

Special note: When doing this experiment DONT do it indoors. The splitting of the DNA strands is extremely rapid and leaves them only as an pink mist that is hell to clean.

Sorry Zod I just could not resist. :bang head Damn I bet SA Dave will be the baddy now :mpup

As comedian Russel Peters has said many times............ Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad. :evil:

How do you know it will work on us? :pp

Builders notes.
This v150 is being built for a friend of mine. It will be Dodger's blue.
The LAV 25 is my command vehicle. Either panzer gray,or black green.
The other V150 for another friend will be metallic red.

b1.jpg

g1.jpg

You know I never thought of it before, but the V150 stuff would work great for this. (y) :hmmm

Thanks Terry :notworthy

Some music to listen to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMBXcX9mmRc

From the journal of Jeeta-El

The past few days,Zod has had us all training for combat.We have an indoor range for firing our AK 47's. All of us are outstanding shots,hitting the targets 100% of the time.The Kryptonian DNA has given us excellent night vision.Even in total darkness,we still hit the targets 100% of the time.Hand to hand combat has been fun. We do not use bare fists for striking. We have a variety of weapons for hand to hand. I prefer a sharpened entrenching tool.Zod has two brass knuckles,that also contain switchblade knives.

To test how much punishment we can take,Zod volunteered to be hit with a metal object.A young hot head named Kal-El(like nobody saw that coming :pp )hit Zod upside the head with some steel. Zod just looked at him and said,"I said hit me". Kal again hit him upside the head. We all could hear the steel hitting Zod. But the object caused him no pain.It is a shame we have no enemy right now to see how much damage we can do to someone.I imagine that will happen soon enough.

End journal entry

Hey I am not volunteering for you to hit me. Maybe try that baldheaded neat freak called Lex< I hear it might be his company that released the viruses that caused the big die off. ;)

Hey I am not volunteering for you to hit me. Maybe try that baldheaded neat freak called Lex< I hear it might be his company that released the viruses that caused the big die off. ;)

Lex eh?Hmmmmmmmm We shall have to check this out. We tanks you for the information. :v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNDdyPC4Ak
From the journal of Jeeta-El.

Yesterday,we listened in on the military type of comminications coming in from The Republic of Texas.It sounds like they are a haven in this world.We have all decided to go there when we are ready to leave this bunker. Leader Zod wants to make sure all of our equipment is ready,and that we are fully trained. I am sure we will have a hard drive,and possibly a fight to look forward to.So far,our scanners indicate no life outside of our facility. That does not mean we should be lax in security when we leave. A few days ago,Thurian-Zod,aka Preacher,decided to paint his vehicle red.Leader Zod just looked at the vehicle,then at Thurian. Then he just walked away muttering. Something about that man not being right in the head. Thurian said the color will scare the enemy. Maybe he is right. In a few days,we will drive the vehicles outside to test the weapons.
The two V150s are armed with 90mm cannons. We have white phosphourus rounds,and cannister rounds that are designed to airburts above the enemy.

For some reason,we also have silver bullets for our machine guns and assualt rifles. Maybe zombies exist? :eek:hmy:

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

This is just too cool Zod - first time I looked in here and be damned if I don't follow this one. Love that music by the way - so cool 60's 70's (y)

Back