• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The ditch

Mikkel

Hello!

my sister is a writer, she have just finished a book, I think it's sci fi/fantasy (I have not read it :D ) but its not that girly Harry potter thing :D
She has also made a HUGE figur of one of the badguys from the book, I'll try find a photo :)

There is some tanks and I think also planes, so she has asked me to build some of them... I get nice models for free :woohoo:
I think there is a Museum in the story too, abandoned for years only a very very very very old man lurking in the dark with his 44. cal :eek:hmy:

well the ditch has nothing to do with the museum, but I'm working on that one now :)
DSC07553.jpg

DSC07555.jpg

It's a old city, that have been bombed the living $hit of it, but the rebels (they have a cool name, but I can't remember)are still fighting there.
Tunnels and trenches connect the city, some leads to nowhere others somewhere, these two are offen the same! they are filled with mines and traps,and all other evil things!

I hope you like the diorama, it's me first. It will only have one figur on, she is called Shoa (i think)

CHeers,
Mikkel

Nice! i'm looking forward to see the figure :)
Is it your sister that makes those?
//Mats

Nice work Mikkel , good to see you jumping in and building here in the wierd and eerie section .......

Hello!

thank you Mats,
The figur for the ditch is a trumpeter 1/35 thing, but the figur my sister have made, is some short of guardian...anyway here's some photos of it.
It's made of papir/cardbox, bit of plastic and some light. She has also made a dragons head... yeah she's wierd!!
DSC07494.jpg

DSC07527.jpg

´Thanks moon puppy!
I have a recoilless rifle that is going to be on the diorama, plus loads of guns and ammo!!

Thanks Cheyenne!
I really like the wierd stuff!!! much more fun and creative :silly: :gogo
Maybe I have played a little to much Fallout new vegas!:D a Boomer B-29 would be cool... B)

Thanks guys :)

here's some of her other work:
http://www.danskemodelbyggere.dk/forum/index.php?topic=2943.75

I'll take some photos of it very soon :D

for my ditch project, I've found a Piber super cub, which will fit in perfectly :hmmm

Back