• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Piaggio-Pegna P.C.7

sharkman

Master at Arms
Just claiming my spot!

This will be a Noix models kit in 1/48

h631da5d.JPG

h9e30790.JPG

h0df915d.JPG

That's so cool, I was looking at that aircraft on the Williams Bro website. Such a radical design.

Read that they had a prop in the lower tail and it was driven by the single motor, a clutching system would engage the air prop and disengage the water prop. Sounds complicated but it's still got those sexy Italian curves don't it?

:popcorn

That's so cool, I was looking at that aircraft on the Williams Bro website. Such a radical design.

Read that they had a prop in the lower tail and it was driven by the single motor, a clutching system would engage the air prop and disengage the water prop.

Yeah, I guess the real thing never got out of the water and flew due to some complication. Would have been interesting coming in for a landing!

I read that someone built a scale RC version and won the scale RC Schneider trophy race a number of years back, showing that the engineering was sound...

it's still got those sexy Italian curves don't it?

:popcorn

Yeah, like the love spawn of a Lamborghini, Chris-craft and a Macchi fighter three-way! :rotf

(is that too much for this forum????) :unsure:

Just claiming my spot!

This will be a Noix models kit in 1/48

What an interesting idea . These guys were definitely thinking outside the box while still looking very sexy .

Looking for ward to this build Warren . Sure will be more interesting that the stuff everyone builds over and over

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Even three-quarter submerged it's just plain (plane ?) sexy !! - Very good choice, Warren, looking forward to this one.

Ian.

Here's the official start up pic

h9408e97_2017-12-03.JPG

This is a multi media kit, resin, white metal, and clear plastic. I haven't seen the new Silver Wings resin kits but if there ever was a resin kit that could be compared to Hasegawa or Tamiya I would have to say these Noix kits might fit the bill.

I was hoping to maybe even get a start on this today but I have both of my girls home sick today so I just managed to get the start up pic and put the parts to soak this morning!

h3e34c31.JPG

the small bits

h662bb4b.JPG

The instructions are pretty simple, though all in Japanese

h8399175.JPG

and I'm not going to use the stand or figure (I don't care for figures in my builds). going to make some stands for it.

h4811a0f.JPG

found a few other pics online

the engine layout

h67995ca_2017-12-03.GIF

h17ee15b_2017-12-03.JPG

hdfe0c86_2017-12-03.JPG

Too bad it never got off the Water ..... according to the R/C Video it is capable of flying from water and landing back in the same ..... I will be looking in ....... :popcorn

Back