• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

chukw- Me509

chukw

Better late than never! Since I'm in a time bind, I can't guarantee that the girls show up on a regular basis- I'm busy buildin', man! ;)

509_001.jpg

509_002.jpg

509_003.jpg

509_004.jpg

509_005.jpg

509_006.jpg

Fritzi_004.jpg

Right on!
Girls or no girls, I'll be watching this one.
Please include the girls!
Go Chuck.

Cheers,

Bill

:popcorn Looking forward to this as I do all your builds Chuk.

You do know that the actual end date for CTA is Jan 31st right? I assume your Dec 29th date mentioned above is for your own reasons?

Oh good !! Resin 1/48 engines and grinding off pouring blocks :) oooooooooooooh i feel all warm and comfortable ...carry on Sir. :popcorn

Looking forward watching you build and report how this kit goes together, kit details look quite good, great start!

Dear Chuck.

...excelent job as always...a masterpiece is borning again :notworthy ...please don´t forget the girls :mpup

Best!

Luiz.

Thanks, everyone! It's fun to start a new project. I have been remiss in adding that this was a gift from Saul von Sharkmouth- what a great guy he is! And wait- the deadline is the end of January? That means more girl-time. I'm still angling to get this done quickly- I have a well dio to finish, as well as a mystery review build that's waaaay overdue! ;)

Looking good so far chuk! (y)

I built that same kit earlier this year and had no problems with the build itself but did have issues with finding enough room to add weight to the front to keep the model from becoming a tail sitter...this model is much worse than a Ta 154 to get it balanced. :eek:hmy:
Also watch out for the decals, mine came off the backing sheet almost as soon as they were dunked in water. The national markings are undersized and I replaced the ones in my kit with some spares I had from EagleCals.

Matrixone

Whoa...kind of brings me back to those awkward days of puberty watching Jessica from Roger Rabbit ;)

Oh...err...And nice work on the model too!!

Back