• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Egg of the ApeDog!

chukw

I am an artist and sometimes do strange, strange things. This little doodle is an entry in a contest of an art forum I frequent. You get a wooden egg and your imagination and go it. Wheeeeee!

Cheers!
chuk

Egg_001.jpg

Egg_002.jpg

Egg_003.jpg

Egg_004.jpg

Egg_005.jpg

Egg_006.jpg

Egg_007.jpg

Very very cool Chuck. Is that a Staedtler [strike]pen[/strike] gun in the center?? What a neat idea and what an imagination. (y)

James

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How does plae tan on the lowers and medium blue uppers with a nice intermediate mottle sound?

What about a fierce sharkmouth... come on... you know you want to! Besides the colors would go well with the brown egg tan lowers and the egg shell blue uppers.

:silly:

Regards,

A truly eggsempliary bit of work !

And now while I wait for the next instalment I will be walking on. . . . ummm. . . . . I don't know. I just can't seem to come up with the words to fit the end of that sentence :hmmm .

Gary B)

:laugh:

I'm still working on my Me410, but this service project has a deadline zooming up, so here's more egg-citement!

Egg_008.jpg

Egg_009.jpg

Egg_010.jpg

Egg_011.jpg

Egg_012.jpg

Egg_013.jpg

Egg_014.jpg

Egg_015.jpg

Egg_016.jpg

Egg_017.jpg

Back