• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Academy Heavy hog

SA Dave

I baught this kit cheaply a while back It was started so I thought the figures might be usefull

h7d7b949.JPG

h9865c8a.JPG

quite a few pieces are broken and needs to be rebuild

h2741cf9.JPG

h3c49b9c.JPG

The main cabin though is going to take a lot of work to take apart and rebuild DAMMIT

h6009cce.JPG

h8d65dd9.JPG

Come along with this journey with me my friends (hahaha I could not resist sounding like a bad movie there)

We forget how young we were back then. The wobbely one standing in front looks like he needs a note from his mother. Gary S.

Looking good Dave, but I don't understand why you need to re-do the interior. It looked fine to me. Good luck on this one.

Looking good Dave, but I don't understand why you need to re-do the interior. It looked fine to me. Good luck on this one.
There is quite a few gluebomb points and it will be a lot easier painting the seat belts and IP if it is not attatched and difficult to reach. There is also some parts that have not been fitted right and the back seat is missing the chair back that I will need to manufacture in some way.

Looking forward to this. I like Hueys.

Are you going to add a crew to this?

Cheers,
James
Think I will rather use the gunner figure as my second gunner on a Dragon UH-1D Huey I have. Basicly just using this one as a test mule for the stuff I want to do to that one.

Dave said "Just havent had the moyo for anything for a while"

I know the feeling. Trying to get my four season porch done before winter, re-doing the build room. It could be the changing of the season, knowing that winter is coming.
Frank

Back