• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NAM

SA Dave

Easy simple rule Anything from Vietnam War

I will go so far as to make difrent ribbons if you want them Thinking one each for Marines - Navy - Airforce - Army and VC and maybe just a plain one just to see if we can get some multible builds on one of my Favourite parts of History.

Whelp...I've located decals. :rotf

VMCJ-2 Playboys. Marine electronic warfare squadron deployed aboard the USS Saratoga attached to CVW-3. Missions flown over Vietnam in 1972-73. :snoopy

I will go so far as to make difrent ribbons if you want them Thinking one each for Marines - Navy - Airforce - Army and VC and maybe just a plain one just to see if we can get some multible builds on one of my Favourite parts of History.

I am THERE! Either an M-50A1 ONTOS or F4 Phantom "showtime 100" would work for me!!

I am THERE! Either an M-50A1 ONTOS or F4 Phantom "showtime 100" would work for me!!
I just got a cheap Ontos this week myself But my thinking is either an 1/35 Huey or maybe an Guntruck or an F4E in SEC

I know you have decals for a really colourful F-4C aswell !! - Happy to moderate this should it go ahead.

Got so much I can do for this, and I'm already committed to a Vietnam War GB over at Kiwi Modeller at the end of the year, so you can guess that my workbench will '...smell like napalm in the morning', you see what I did there, right ??

h3869f44.jpg

h809d0a5.jpg

hfaec826.jpg

hf38c2ad.jpg

h131bac9.jpg

Ian.

Started a research photos here;

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/the-real-thing/152107-vietnam-war-campaign-reference

Just a thought... Shouldn't anyone entering promise to be building their entry whilst listening to Jimi Hendrix ('Voodoo Chile' is virtually compulsory), Jsfferson Airplane, CCR and The Doors...

Sorry. it's been a long day, I'm a little 'tired' if you know what I mean :gogo - You can have your thread back now, Dave.

Ian.

Back