• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Twins !

Old Dog

Since we're throwing out a lot of ideas here how about this one. Aircraft only, any twin engine aircraft from anytime in history. Covers a lot of ground from WWI to the present. I think most anyone who builds aircraft will have one in their stash that would qualify. And yes, twin engine helicopters and lighter than air craft would be included.

Lots in the stash for this. Everything from WWII fighters & passenger planes up to modern era fast movers.

med3d-ennuye.gif

Sounds interesting!

Mosquito, Marauder, A-26K, (another) Eurofighter, (another) Phantom, CH46, Me262, Bf110 etc etc... Yep I think I could manage to do a little something from the stash without braking stride !!

Ian.

Sorry Mike, the Vietnam Campaign covers anything and everything, didn't think we needed another !

I must disagree. The Vietnam thing only covers Vietnam era, so not "everything". If you look closely, there are several aircraft only campaign ideas floating and the intent of the campaign is to encourage participation. The narrower the focus, the less inclusive it is.

We also said we were cutting back the number of campaigns this year...

By all means post up your ideas and see if they fly, :pilot nothing ventured, nothing gained !

If it will gain more participants I not against opening it up to anything with two power plants, tanks, submarines, boats, ships, starships, dragsters, rockets, whatever !

Back