• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airliners !!

ij001

Just testing the water here...

...would anybody be interested in an Airliner Campaign - all scales, all types, all eras as long as recognisably an airliner, yes you can convert your 1:72 Lancaster in to a 'Lancastrian' if you really want :frantic .

Some amazing colour schemes, no-end of kits and it would get more than a few of us a small step away from our usual comfort zones.

Over to you...

Ian.

Not really what I had in mind, Warren. Was thinking of something that you'd see at O'Hare or Heathrow ;) . That said I did manage to fly a Goose under the Golden Gate Bridge on FSX a couple of times !!

Ian.

Not really what I had in mind, Warren. Was thinking of something that you'd see at O'Hare or Heathrow ;) . That said I did manage to fly a Goose under the Golden Gate Bridge on FSX a couple of times !!

Ian.

Try a SR71 at Mach2 :pilot

Warren, how about one of the Clippers? China Clipper or the Boeing 314 in Pan Am service?

Ian.

Try a SR71 at Mach2 :pilot

Warren, how about one of the Clippers? China Clipper or the Boeing 314 in Pan Am service?

I guess it would have been more of a commuter aircraft (like for the Catalina Islands). I have one and was going to build it as Cutter's Goose from Tales of the Gold Monkey!

I don't have the Clipper or the 314 in the stash, but I do have that Ju 160.... :hmmm

Back