• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

More than one

jknaus

Administrator
How about a More than One campaign? Any subject but it has to have multiples of something excluding wheels. Something tht changes the look. Examples are multi engined a/c, multi turreted tanks, multi hulled ships,, siamese twins or hydras. Even a bike with sidecar. Any interest in something like this?

Just clarifying will a ship that have more than one propeller or more than one gun then also qualify?

Just clarifying will a ship that have more than one propeller or more than one gun then also qualify?

No to the props, would be the same as wheels. As for guns, there are so many different configs that maybe it shouldn't count. Same as masts. But a catamaran is different and a trimiran more so.

Maybe not such a good idea, there is just too much leaway.

When I saw the title I thought it was going to be build more than one of the same subject. Like two spitfires or two T-34 tanks or something like that. Might be interesting to do something like that especially with all the dual kits out there these days. Could be a different mark of the same plane or just different camo.

I was kind of under the same impression as Dave on the subject. For example I have a bunch of different Sdkfz 251 variants that would work. Could build the other 2 Stooges and finish up the set. (which I should do anyway) I have two or three 1/9 scale WW2 German motorcycle kits, or several 1/350 scale WW2 German sub kits.
Maybe just the premise needs to adjust. :hmmm

Even if we went that route, I'm still covered. I've got a "3-pack" of little Mig-15s that I've had ideas of building on a base in Polish markings.

Okay, multiples of the same basic subject. So if someone wanted to do Sd.Kfz 251s they can build up to 23 different versions or same version different theaters. Etc etc,
James

Back