• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

In Her Majesty’s Service Campaign

Skinny_Mike

Had an idea for a campaign. Very simple I think - and right up Ian's alley!

Any military hardware from the English Commonwealth from any time period. (OK - I know the PC term is just The Commonwealth) The Commonwealth is made up of something like 50 countries that were all English colonies at some point in the past, including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa oh yeah - England is also part of it, plus a host of smaller nations. This seems to have a large potential of subjects from a large number of different countries.

That's it. pretty simple. Vote - and vote often! :bat

:pilot

Ok - thought I entered a poll, but apparently it didn't take. Can one of the moderators help me out here? :blush:

I may have an interest in this !! :v

Ian.

I thought you might and you are the Ian I mentioned! :evil:

Actually there were a few people that came to mind right away....

Personally I'm going with either one of these....

h59f933b.jpg

or one of these

hb95b25a.jpg

For future reference,a Nay vote is not necessary in the poll, just a yes will suffice. B)

But I liked the Nay Nay :evil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOU1nDTPg38

LOL. Okay I wont add a Nay Nay any more :rotf

Picking nits here. :evil:

If we are talking just the Commonwealth, then it would go back to 1931. Various countries have come and gone since so a build would have to match the time of a countries membership.

If the Empire is to be included, we could go back to the 15th century.

Discuss.

Cheers,
Rich

This gonna be a go? I can think of several unique aircraft an armor types that would fall under this and be very good entries

If you have something you want to build I would suggest building it. I don't think we'll have another campaign on this version of the website, unless it's CTA3. Still working hard on getting the new one up and running (as time permits).

Back