• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"JUST PLANE BIG"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I would like to propose a large scale aircraft campaign. Any plane 1/32 or larger.

Terry :pilot

'JUST PLANE BIG"

Mark will be angry ... But I guess he can enjoy some .. :popcorn .. ? Only planes ? ... Cause I have a 1/24 Huey needs building ... :woohoo:

I got a Razorback P47 but, I salvaged the cockpit and engine of one I started a while back to save time. Will that be allowed?

Here is a cockpit image.....

h6831187.jpg

'JUST PLANE BIG"

Mark will be angry ... But I guess he can enjoy some .. :popcorn .. ? Only planes ? ... Cause I have a 1/24 Huey needs building ... :woohoo:

Ehhh don't helicopters fly?

:pilot

The word Plane ... should be Changed to Plain .... and this takes on a different connotation ... So there are Schools of thought some say that a Helo only has lift that went the lift is tipped forward, Backwards Or sideways the Helo goes that way (Flying) ... My Brother the Airplane Mechanic Says " Helo's have a way of beating the air into submission ... But that's not flying " .... :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

'JUST PLANE BIG"

Nope the title stays.....helicopters are banned.

B)

Just to muddy the waters.

If you are talking "aircraft" (as mentioned in Post #1), that includes any lighter or heavier than air, fixed or rotary wing and powered or unpowered machines that are able to fly.

If the intent is "airplanes" or "aeroplanes", then it includes only heavier-than-air, powered, fixed-wing aircraft.

:fencing

Cheers,
Rich

I just don't really have any big scale planes :idonno , every thing is either 32 or 24. I need to get that 1/16 scale SBD, that should do it.... :D

I've got the kits, have 2 Academy 1/32 F-16's, and a Trumpeter TBM Avenger, but I'm not sure I'm ready to build them. Guess it all depends on when this campaign might come up.

Back