Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IDF Build

IDF Build 18 May 2017 11:51 #25

So is this going to be a go? Not chomping at the bit as I have PLENTY of other campaign stuff to work on, just trying to think about how I gonna do-it 2 schedule it in.
  • iambrb
  • iambrb
  • Division Commander
    Division Commander
The administrator has disabled public write access.

IDF Build 25 May 2017 09:45 #26

Hey I know, there will be no other campaings started until after site migration and that is kewl, but I have a question related to this:

Could we consider an Arab-Israeli theme? :woohoo: Somewhat like the "charlie Don't Surf" in that Israeli & Arab ribbons are different, so one from each side would result in two ribbons. Make sense?
  • iambrb
  • iambrb
  • Division Commander
    Division Commander

IDF Build 25 May 2017 11:27 #27

iambrb wrote:
Hey I know, there will be no other campaings started until after site migration and that is kewl, but I have a question related to this:

Could we consider an Arab-Israeli theme? :woohoo: Somewhat like the "charlie Don't Surf" in that Israeli & Arab ribbons are different, so one from each side would result in two ribbons. Make sense?
What about a middle east one we can have WW1 and WW2 ribbon, colonials ribbon, one for each of the Israeli wars and then Israeli, Egyptian, Syrian etc as the guys say they would be interested in
  • SA Dave
  • SA Dave
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier

IDF Build 25 May 2017 11:34 #28

SA Dave wrote:
iambrb wrote:

What about a middle east one we can have WW1 and WW2 ribbon, colonials ribbon, one for each of the Israeli wars and then Israeli, Egyptian, Syrian etc as the guys say they would be interested in

EVEN BETTER!

I am an unabashed fan of the IDF, and am going to re-read DUEL FOR THE GOLAN after I get thru my current two reads, but there is a such a hodgepodge of Weapons & Material from around the world in use from WW2 to today that it would be av very interesting subject!

I ultimately would like to have several IDF subjects displayed on my shelf with their counterpart facing them on the opposite shelf, hence my idea here
  • iambrb
  • iambrb
  • Division Commander
    Division Commander
Time to create page: 0.530 seconds