• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Prizes

jknaus

Administrator
Again I would like to thank everyone who sponsored a prize. There were more prizes than finished models which is better than finished models to prizes. Give us a day or two to alert the sponsors so they can get hold of the winners to arrange shipping etc.
The way I did the drawing was as follows. I attached a number to every prize I was aware of as per the Sponsors Table. I assigned a number to each completed kit in order of entry. You can see the number in each heading. I made strips of paper in red corresponding to the prize and in blue corresponding to the kit. My partner at work drew them during our supper tonight, one kit, one prize. As fair as I could make it. The prizes are as follows:
SponsorPrizeWinner
jknaus1/32 B25Helios
Old DogTamiya 1/48 P-47M Thunderbolt
Flying Baby Doc
Old DogEduard 1/48 F6F-5 Hellcat Profipack
Strangeways
ChuckCustom ArtIron Mike
WarrenOpel Maultier with Flak 38
White Wolf
ZodPz.Kpfw. III Ausf F.
Maus
The Last Cavalry1/16 Alpine Miniature of Micheal Wittmann
IJ001
FunDekals
?Willem
TanModel
?RichB
Badger
?Duke Mad Dog
The New Tiger Models
?Helios
Gator's Grip Hobby Glue
?White Wolf
PanzerArt
?Veerle
Guideline Publications
sub to Military Modelcraft International
WDS
FC Model Tips
FC Model Tips 1 book
The Zod
FC Model Tips
AMX-13 in Lebanon book
Matts
FC Model Tips
printed accessories assortment
WDS
Paper Panzer Workshop
?Jeeves
Breveco
Balsa Foam material
Skinny Mike
Breveco
Tool Set
Ausf
Ausf
Vallejo assortment
Iron Mike
PaulW
KitRazordws
Greenville Hobby
Moebious The Voyager
Razordws
Airscale
From their products
The Zod
Gary Cook
1/144 Revel HMCS Snowberry
Nerdling
Iron Mike
$25.00 Gift Certificate from Lots Of Models
gnicks
Hubert
Book, Barbarossa Victims

lupanzer
THREEDBATTLEART
FW190 print on Archival watercolor paper
Sharkman

Congrats all and thanks for joining us.
James

Wowser!!! That was quick James.

Well done all you winners! Let's use this thread to confirm your prize delivery.

:notworthy

Lots Of Models is having a big sale right now, gnicks PM me with your info and the gift certificate will be waiting.

Helios, IJ001, and Nerdling can you pm me with your info so I can mail these out. The Last Cavalry and a modeller here ( Gerry Cook) gave me the kits to mail off. Zod if you pm me an email addy I will send it off to Airscale so they can get in touch with you. I think you will like their stuff.
James

I have to contact the vendors with the winners' addresses so they can ship the prizes out so, if your name is on this list, send me your postal information via PM or e-mail (saul@sharkmouth.com)

FunDekals = Willem
TanModel = RichB
Badger = Duke Mad Dog
The New Tiger Models = Helios
Gator's Grip Hobby Glue = White Wolf
PanzerArt = Veerle
Guideline Publications sub to Military Modelcraft International = WDS
FC Model Tips FC Model Tips 1 book = The Zod
FC Model Tips AMX-13 in Lebanon book= Matts
FC Model Tips printed accessories assortment = WDS
Paper Panzer Workshop = Jeeves (by the way, I have your prize as it was sent to me).

Regards,

Helios, IJ001, and Nerdling can you pm me with your info so I can mail these out. The Last Cavalry and a modeller here ( Gerry Cook) gave me the kits to mail off. Zod if you pm me an email addy I will send it off to Airscale so they can get in touch with you. I think you will like their stuff.
James

Just sent it to you James (y)

:woohoo:

I had actually forgotten about the prizes. Messages sent to James & Saul.

A huge thank you again to all the parties involved in the organizing of this group build. Cheers fellas! :notworthy

Yikes, I didn't realize I was in for a prize.

You can have them add it to Skinny Mike's other Brevco prize so they only have to ship once.

Iron Mike, I'll get together with you tomorrow via PM concerning what Vallejo you'd prefer.

Thanks for all your work James, hope this was a success.

Message sent to White Wolf. Got Saul's text last night after I went to bed, My mornings start at 4:30 am. B)

I have just sent Maus a PM on where to send his prize. I have also notified James and Saul about mine.

I was contacted by both ausf and Chuck, thanks again, my friends! James sent me gnicks info, will set up the certificate with Lots Of Models tomorrow. (y)

Back