• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A big thank you to all of you

Gator

We would like to thank you all for the donations. We raised over $1,300.00. With this money we will be able to cross train Rommel to handle Ian's needs along with his training as my psychiatric service dog. Thank you once again for your donations.

:mpup

And just a reminder that the donation portal will be open until after we do the drawing in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to everyone who gave! Y'all are awesome! (y)

We would like to thank you all for the donations. We raised over $1,300.00. With this money we will be able to cross train Rommel to handle Ian's needs along with his training as my psychiatric service dog. Thank you once again for your donations.

...this makes me happy (y)

Luiz

Seeing your wonderful little boy getting the help he needs is thanks enough for me. This is probably the first really good thing I've done all year.

Seeing your wonderful little boy getting the help he needs is thanks enough for me. This is probably the first really good thing I've done all year.

That goes for me also ..... exactly How I feel ..... Live long & prosper !!! ..... :eek:ldguy

I think thats what makes this a great site. A fantastic group of modelers who dont hesitate to band behind a cause and do it justice. Very happy we could help.
James

Happy to have helped and very glad the kid got his dog, every kid needs a dog - and every dog needs a kid.

No thanks needed. It was a thrill for me to help out one of our own, and someone I have known on a couple different Forums over ten years now.

I build models for fun, putting this hobby to a good cause, make that a great cause, adds so much satisfaction to it.

Glad I could help a little bit, and, may I say that I am proud to be in the company of fantastic modelers who demonstrated they have the MOST important thing in life. A heart !!! :love :love :love

Cheers one and all :drinks

Laurence

I build models for fun, putting this hobby to a good cause, make that a great cause, adds so much satisfaction to it.

Glad I could help a little bit, and, may I say that I am proud to be in the company of fantastic modelers who demonstrated they have the MOST important thing in life. A heart !!! :love :love :love

Laurence
Amen brother.

Laurence
Amen brother.
:good: Amen!!! :good:

Back