• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Nerdling 1/48 Hobbycraft P-35 (Done)!

nerdling

I started this one earlier this month but haven't been able to find the camera cord until cleaning the house today :bang head. Not much in the way of cockpit detail. But looking online this beastie was pretty sparse inside anyways.

Nerdling 1/48 Hobbycraft P-35

This should be interesting ! It's easy to see the roots of the P-47 when looking at it.

Nerdling 1/48 Hobbycraft P-35

Now this was a photo finish for me lol. I should have realized not to build a Hobbycrap kit under a deadline. The parts fit together to form the vague shape of a P-35. Although I'd like to try this kit again without a deadline. Treat it like a shortrun kit and it should be fine. I used some Yellow Wings decals that really weren't the best. They would immediately glue themselves down so were very hard to move if you needed to. On the other hand they also sucked right into any panel lines. Although the fuselage strips refused to work and eventually shattered.

Back