• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTAII M41 U.S. Tank Walker bulldog (Finished)

Swordsman

Ok I've been racking My brain for something to build for this ...... So I came up with this Walker Bulldog Which I think is appropriate for this build .... When I bought this kit at Hobby Lobby it said it was missing parts ...... Wrong !! ..... someone just De-sprued them ..... Since this ids For Ian and the Tank is a Bulldog ....this is what I want to build for this ..... Great Cause .... :eek:ldguy

hb93174b.JPG

hfd7de41.JPG

h4ac88c5.JPG

h8b3edeb.JPG

hc96e114.JPG

h62374ae.JPG

Here are the necessary photo's ..... this kit is still in the condition I purchased it .... as when I saw that it was missing parts on box lid & the price was right .... I thought I can use it in a Dio ..... But when a Modeler does this to a kit, then returns it to a store for money Back ..... I see Red ... :angry: :bat :vmad .. :eek:ldguy When I opened it to see how much was there I was very surprised & thought I'll build this someday .... Tonight is the Day .... I have fires in Town to go Put out ..... :eek:ldguy

CTAII Tamiya U.S. Tank M41 Walker bulldog

Ok ..... Alrighty then ...... That looks like four Positive Votes .....

So Thanks MP, Dave, Luiz, & James ...... I hope to do this right and get practice on My Half Track Build ...... :eek:ldguy I get On it after Choir Practice Tonight .... (y)

Very cool!

Thanks Gator .... I hope to do this one up Very Good ..... at lest the tracks are rubber ..... Just a
little Paint and Mud ........ I need to work on a Base I reckon ..... :eek:ldguy

Hey ain't you done yet....LET'S GO!

:frantic

Ya'll Hold Your Horse .... Just A minute or two .... all wheels glued together ready for the tracks after I paint them .... They want mat Black ...... But I have the Vallejo Rubber color Would That Be better??? .... Pic's in the Am ........... :eek:ldguy

Rubber yes

Beeing positive :zen :zen :zen :zen

:evil:

Rubber yes... as in Rubber room :eek:hyeah

I :love You Two guy's (not) ..... anyway for the rest of the great modelers Here ..... Thanks !!! ..... :eek:ldguy

h9b34333.JPG

The lower Hull .... as promised on the bench .....

hb4810ca.JPG

h8eda035.JPG

The seam lines are being scrapped off at the present ..... all road wheels, idlers & sprockets will turn as there is a little rubber piece inside .... that lets them rotate ..... :eek:ldguy

h2655170.JPG

all done waiting paint ..... so lets move on ......

h4bf6b17.JPG

Nice detail ..... I'll do my best on this speed Build ...... I hope Ed & Dave can pedal fast enough ..... :eek:ldguy

h4b53686.JPG

hdda79a4.JPG

Rear Drive sprocket shafts installed ............ :eek:ldguy

h23b9339.JPG

Looks like She could be motorized ...... :skipper

h5af876e.JPG

Theses little latches were put on .... the glue seemed to puddle on one side ...... I will fix it .... :eek:ldguy

Man, that thing's full o ejection pin marks! :blink Does look like dere's plenty o room fer a motor... :hmmm

Man, that thing's full o ejection pin marks! :blink Does look like dere's plenty o room fer a motor... :hmmm

Doesn't matter won't be seen as the turret is has a solid bottom ..... The dead give away is the two + & - marks inside where the pin marks is ..... :eek:ldguy

Back