• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gatto sWS General Cargo Version

Gatto

Morning everyone

My offering for this special build will be a Great Wall Hobby 1/35 sWS general cargo version.

Donation has been made and pictures below.

DSCN2201.JPG

DSCN2202.JPG

DSCN2203.JPG

Ohhh the memories of this kit .... :D still have bit of work to do on mine ...finishing touches

Anyway, this should be fun to watch, a word of advice if I may .... I ran into a bit of trouble when putting together the front of the truck, section where the bonnet meets the radiator. I might have not paid enough attention :smack but worth taking an extra moment, just to make sure .....

:popcorn

Nice :good:

I have the old Italeri kit with some PE update waiting to be built, on that i will use the friultracks instead of the links and lengths included, maybe the great wall ones are better :idonno

will follow this build for sure :popcorn

//Mats

Yes I had planned on using the tracks provided and I think they do look a bit of a challenge, but we will see.

And thanks for the heads up White Wolf I'm off to start on the front cab section this afternoon.

Not a problem Sir, happy to provide advice.

Somehow, the tracks on my baby worked out ok so you should have no issues there.

Good Luck :zen :zen :zen

Laurence

All the components are coming along nicely so far with no issues other a little bit of filing here and there. It's a shame the amount of detail that is under the back deck that wont be seen. (y)

DSCN2211.JPG

DSCN2215.JPG

DSCN2216.JPG

DSCN2218.JPG

DSCN2220.JPG

Great progress. Guess that detail could be seen if it was broken down in a maintenance shop or built as a wreck. Nice to have the parts there to do it. :popcorn

Back