• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Isabella's air force - 4 years old

maus

Isabella is my four year old grand-daughter who has been interested in grandpas models since she was 2 years old and was walking in to grandpas model room.

For safety reasons I put the AFV Mirage 2000 together however, she took the photo after I showed her what buttons to push.

Isabella_1.JPG

Isabella chose purple for a base colour, very appropriate.

Isabella_1-2.JPG

A big smile as she is well in to painting the Mirage with grandpa helping out once and a while.

Isabella_1-3.JPG

Base colour done and tomorrow I find out what colour of pokadots she wants. :D

Isabella_1-4.JPG

James

Very nice Isabella (y) (y) I love the color, purple is also the favorite color of my girlfrinds daughter :woohoo:

Many greetings from Holland :Hiay

Erik

Thank you everyone, purple turned out to be a nice colour. :cheer:

Sorry for the delay but I was really sick for two weeks and now we are having computer problems. :(

Isabella originally wanted green pokadots then changed her mind to overall yellow on top of the purple (y)

Isabella_painting_yellow.JPG

The picture was taken by her when she was finished painting.

Isabella_done_painting.JPG

The airplane with decals added, now just to add the pilot and conopy.

decals_added.JPG

James

Great pictures Isabella !! (y) Love the purple and yellow! The blue rocket is very cool to! :woohoo:

Are you going to paint the pilot to?? Mayby a little Isabella girl pilot?? :yipee

Greetings from Holland :Hiay

Erik

Hi everyone, thanks for observing and your comments, Isabella gets a big smile on her face when I show her your comments. Sorry for the
delay in getting back to the forum, colds/the flu, computer problems and long days at work have resulted in my absence from the forum.

:mpup

James

Back