• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Grace builds Wonder Woman

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
So my little shadow went to the local club meeting Friday night. She found a Wonder Woman kit by Moebius, Well she batted her eyes and she got it. She had the basic assembly done the end of the meeting. Grace then painted it yesterday and finished this morning.

Clubmeeting020820134_zps4c75d735.jpg

DSC02769_zps962dad7c.jpg

GracesWonderWoman2_zps221da509.jpg

GracesWonderWoman5_zps994fb76b.jpg

GracesWonderWoman9_zpsbd6011c5.jpg

GracesWonderWoman12_zps4f768a6f.jpg

GracesWonderWoman13_zps232368cd.jpg

GracesWonderWoman15_zps1dca17e0.jpg

GracesWonderWoman16_zps3f3c7238.jpg

GracesWonderWoman21_zpsc040d62d.jpg

I think sometimes this is the way to go. Get the kit and just build it. She had fun knocking this out.

Jeff,

That is just tooooooo cool!

What fantastic work for such a young lady!!!

Of course, I'm biased when it comes to daughters!

I'll bet you're one proud father!

Pass along my congratulations to Grace! (y) (y) (y) (y)

She's a winner!!!

Bob

Nic job, Grace! I've always wondered why that mean ol' octupus had it in for the Amazing Amazon- sufferin' Sappho!

:yipee

That is a wonderful job well done Grace. Don't stop batting those eyes and keep on modeling. When My grand daughters are old enough I am going to get them started in modeling.

Excellent work Grace!

Growing up, I was a Wonder Woman fan (I fell in love with Linda Carter).

Regards,

Outstanding Grace, well done! I can see a second generation Modelers' Alliance member already. Love the colors of the octopus (y)

WOW nice one Grace (y) (y) Love the paintjob, the water and the octopus look realy great and wonder Woman to (y) I think you are a little Wonder Girl yourselve!!!

Greetings from Holland :Hiay :Hiay

Erik

Well Grace did really good at Nationals taking second place. She even made the paper here, and had to speak about it at her school. She is still on cloud 9.

DSC07088_zps8505272a.jpg

DSC07091_zps10460e38.jpg

DSC07625_zps63e1a2ba.jpg

DSC07631_zpsbf0f43cc.jpg

Back