Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Logistics, The Figures Updated November 11th, 2017

Logistics, The Figures Updated November 11th, 2017 19 Nov 2017 19:19 #493

Good going Bob. Your work bench "six inches to work in" warms me spirits. At last I know there is somebody else out there that is, like me and my bench/”postage stamp” work area. :bgrin

As an aside I too have used some of the .005 pens and they can be a boon.
STEVE
IF, I built the perfect model today.... wonder what I'd do tomorrow?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Logistics, The Figures Updated November 11th, 2017 19 Nov 2017 21:06 #494

White_Wolf wrote:
Thanks Ian,

You know, I'm the world's worst when it comes to interviews and speeches. I avoid them like the plague at all costs! Sometimes, I get backed into a corner. That was the case with those Squadron videos! Jef is one of my oldest friends and I couldn't get out of it!

Glad he did, would love to see more interviews, how many people have seen more of the evolution of our hobby, who did what and how and when and the rest of it?

Fantastic work on the figures Bob, this is a rare example when quantity doesn't mean less quality.

Laurence

OK Laurence,

I'll type up all the information I know, give you the photographs and you can do the interviews! OK? :yipee

Sounds like a winner to me! :good

Bob! :laugh:

Logistics, The Figures Updated November 11th, 2017 19 Nov 2017 21:06 #495

Bob I have 3 benches and a small table and at the moment they are "all" cluttered up and I have to scoot stuff aside for a place to work. (means it's time to put it all away and resume :bgrin )

Logistics, The Figures Updated November 11th, 2017 19 Nov 2017 21:09 #496

Prop Duster wrote:
Good going Bob. Your work bench "six inches to work in" warms me spirits. At last I know there is somebody else out there that is, like me and my bench/”postage stamp” work area. :bgrin

As an aside I too have used some of the .005 pens and they can be a boon.

What always amazes me is how fast it goes from clean and large to a mess and tiny!

Thanks Steve!

Bob

Logistics, The Figures Updated November 11th, 2017 19 Nov 2017 21:11 #497

Heavens Eagle wrote:
Bob I have 3 benches and a small table and at the moment they are "all" cluttered up and I have to scoot stuff aside for a place to work. (means it's time to put it all away and resume :bgrin )

Hey Paul,

Thank God! I was starting to think I was the only one!

:yipee

Bob

Time to create page: 0.736 seconds