• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How to build a tree!

Hey Ant.
Quick question re this.

Take one wire and wrap it around the trunk until you get to the point where you want the first branch.

Is it one of the wires from the truck or a separate one introduced at the base
(if that makes sense). :blink

Cheers
Pete

Hi Pete
You use one of the wires from the trunk. This will be used in creating the first branch. Take another wire from the trunk and wrap it round - this one will go into the second branch. Each time you finish a branch you use a new wire, from what will become the trunk. Hope this makes sense.
Ant

fantastic article ant had the pleasure of seeing some of your work up close last september unbeleivably realistic
b.t.w. is your online shop running yet some of my and my sons mates are breathing down my neck, and theres no way im going to share my stuff with them

oops found it ignore the latter part of my ranting

Sorry for the late reply Alex. Thanks, it was great to meet up with you guys. The process of building a tree or scenic dio is simplified due to the materials included in the kits. Just follow the instructions and anyone should be able to create a convincing model.

As you may have just noticed, yes the shop is up and running.

Cheers

Ant

Last edited by a moderator:
Back