• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

7.5cm paK 40/4 auf RSO

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
I have entered this kit into this section as I wouldnt have enough time to complete in one of the campaign sections.

This was a very nice Xmas present from my brother (y)

So here we go
IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

Looking forward to this one I have seen it at my LHS and it looks like an real interesting model. :popcorn

:yipee Laura that did make me laugh :drinks

Bob I was going for the Guns Guns Guns ribbon where the Panzerwerfer was,..I am simply not going to have enough time for that

Little progress made,..... not much just a little clean up here and there and sadly I stuck some bits on the wrong way but seeing as you wont see the engine ,it doesnt really matter

IMAG0152.jpg

Looking good Andy. If its any consolation, the instructions kind of suck. Too much happening in too small a space and not good views. As you said no one will see it.
James

I agree james,..some of the part numbers are wrong especially pertaining to the running gear and caution was used when I thought, hey this dont fit right ! :laugh:

I sometimes wonder if companies are now over complicating things with regards to building

Theres some superbly minutely moulded detailing but are suspect to damage when cutting off sprues and sanding etc

Having said that I am enjoying the build, tons more than that Italeri kit I recently attempted,..super details minimal cleanup good fitting etc etc

:coolio

More progress but man does this kits instructions piss me off !

Simple rig up of the running gear :)

IMAG0155.jpg

Heres the drive wheel I had to cut up again cos it didnt fit :huh:

IMAG0157.jpg

Anyway all good stuff I cant wait to start the upper stuff and the gun (y)

Me too but not when I have to return to rectify mistakes both me and the instructions have made

Me :fencing Instructions

Back